Cheap Air tickets in 2015
Airline consultancy SkyTrax awards world’s Best Low-cost Airline Award every year. It is a quality distinction award that is based upon the customer satisfaction assessment of product and staff service standards supplied by the airline in both the cabin and airport environment that indicates the global ratings achieved by all low-cost carriers, AirAsia has been once again named the World’s Best Low-Cost airline. AirAsia bagged the same award consecutively from past 6 editions.
The awards were based on 18.89 million customer surveys globally conducted during the time period between September 2014 to May 2015. The survey included 245 airlines, from large international carriers to smaller domestic air companies across the world. AirAsia and its subsidiary company AirAsia X dominated carriers in Asia landing on the top two spots, respectively in the region.
Here is the list of top 10 cheapest Airlines according to the survey:
1 AirAsia: AirAsia is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It has operations in entire South Asia.
2. Virgin America: Virgin America, Inc. is a United States-based airline that began service on August 8, 2007.
3. Norwegian: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, trading under the name Norwegian, is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe, the second-largest airline in Scandinavia, and the ninth-largest airline in Europe in terms of passenger numbers.
4. EasyJet: EasyJet is a British low-cost airline carrier based at London Luton Airport.
5. Jetstar Airways: Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, trading as Jetstar, is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne, Australia
6. AirAsiaX: AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
7. Indigo: IndiGo is an Indian budget airline company headquartered at Gurgaon, India. IndiGo is the only nprofit making airline of India and own 38% market share.
8. WestJet: WestJet Airlines Ltd. is a Canadian low-cost carrier headquartered in Caligary, Canada. It provides scheduled and charter air service to 90 destinations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
9. Jetstar Asia: Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, trading as Jetstar, is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas Airline Ltd, created in response to the threat posed by low-cost airline Virgin Blue
10. Scoot: Scoot Pte Ltd. is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul route airliner operating between Singapore to China, Australia.
Well next time try to travel on these airlines and save some extra bucks.
Best cheap flight tickets in India Ranking:
AirAsia India tickets start as low as Rs.899/- all inclusive of taxes.
Jet Airways provides best flight booking offers under festive packages.. Last year Jet Airways under Diwali offer sold tickets at Rs.899/- all inclusive of taxes.
SpiceJet is often termed as the airline that started the price war. Under various schemes the airline offers Flight tickets. Last year under SpiceJet Diwali Dhamaka tickets were offered at Rs.899/- all inclusive of taxes.