Microsoft Ads PPC Coupons
Pay Per Click (PPC) is an online advertising model by which advertisers pay every time a user clicks on one of their online ads. One of most popular pay per click advertising network is Google Adwords. Adwords commands market share and is most popular because Google search commands market share.
Bing Microsoft Free Credits
Microsoft Advertising the digital pay per click network of computer giant Microsoft is a distant second in digital marketing and offers multiple features to advertisers that are not offered through Adwords. Pay per click advertisements are cheap and you can start at as low as $5 ( in Indian currency INR 300) with maximum cost per click (CPC) of 5 cents (INR 0.50 paisa) and you pay only when someone clicks on your ad.
What’s more !! Microsoft Ads is offering free coupons worth $100 (or INR 3000) for first time advertisers to start free advertising (Click here to claim). So what are you waiting for? The procedure for claiming the coupon is listed down below.
How Does Microsoft Ads Promo Code and PPC Advertising Work?
In order for ads to appear alongside the results on a search engine (commonly referred to as a Search Engine Results Page commonly referred as SERP), digital advertisers cannot simply pay more to ensure that their ads appear more prominently than their competitor’s ads. Instead, the advertisements are subject to Ad Auction, an entirely automated process that Microsoft Ads and other major search engines use to determine the relevance and validity of ads that appear on their SERPs for a keyword.
How to get Free Bing Microsoft Ads Credit
- Microsoft is offering free bing advertising credit for our website audience. You can claim them by clicking here
- The free credits are valid for first time Microsoft Advertising customers. A new customer is one that has not had an active Microsoft Advertising account before.
- The offer is limited to one promotional offer per new Microsoft Ads customer.
- To redeem this offer, a customer must create a new Advertising account with a primary payment method as cheque or credit card.
- Once customer completes Microsoft Ads new customer account setup and spends at least Rs650 on advertising charges excluding taxes, the promotional credit of Rs3000 will automatically be applied toward additional advertising spend thereafter, until credit is exhausted or the offer expires.
- If users create Microsoft Advertising account in a different currency than the one in which your promotional credit has been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional credit will be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- The validity of promotional credit is ninety (90) days of credit award and cannot be carried over or restored even if the Microsoft Advertising customer switches their payment method. If customer payment method fails, the promotional credit will not be applied.
- This promotional offer may not be combined with any other offer, free promotional code or discount coupon, separated, redeemed for cash, transferred, sold, or bartered.