Xiaomi, taunted as ‘Apple of China’ is all set to celebrate its 2nd anniversary of Indian market entry with a 3-day market carnival. Xiaomi entered the sub-continent by the launch of Xiaomi Mi3 in July 2014. With unique marketing tactics and flash sales, Xiaomi soon became one of the leading smartphone brands in India.
Under the festival, Xiaomi will offer gadgets at a price as low as INR. 1. The three-day event is scheduled to happen from 20-22 July. Under the INR. 1 flash sale, Xiaomi plans to offer 10 units of Mi 5, 100 units of 20000mAh Mi Power Bank on 20 July. On 21st July 10 units of Redmi Note 3 and 100 units of Mi Band (White LED) will be offered under a flash sale of INR. 1. On the third and the final day 10 units of Mi Max and 100 units Mi Bluetooth Speakers will be sold at INR. 1. Users, in order to be eligible for the flash sales, must share the news of Xiaomi Carnival on their Facebook profiles before 19th July. The flash sales will happen at 2pm on the festive days.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi Max launched in India
Tips: How to make most out of Xiaomi Carnival.
- On the flash sale day, please make sure that you are on a computer with good internet connection.
- Update necessary details like shipping address and add payment info if you prefer.
- Login to your account well before time. Please try to keep everything ready by 1:45pm.
- Quit all the unnecessary tabs. If you are on a shared network try to disconnect other gadgets that consume high bandwidth.
- Keep refreshing the sales page at regular intervals.
- Once the countdown timer is replaced with buy now button, click it asap.
- Once added to cart, proceed to payment and complete the process as soon as possible.
Other gadgets available for sale during the carnival festival are 10000mAh Mi Power Bank, Mi In-Ear Capsule Headphones, Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro Gold.
Xiaomi in the month of launched its first drone in an event in China.